What is a Mastermind Alliance?
In his book Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill talked about something called a “master mind alliance.” He goes on to describe a mastermind group as, “A friendly alliance with one or more persons who will encourage one to follow through with both plan and purpose.”
Why does he call it a master mind alliance, compared to the more modern phrase, mastermind group? Hill originally said that when two people got together, a third mind, the Master Mind, was created.
My goal is to help create the “Master Mind” with you and a few others striving for the same goals. A mastermind alliance is dependent on a clear shared goal, accountability, structure and commitment.
How does it work?
- We will meet as a group twice a month (online) for one and a half hours.
- You will be put in a Private FB group to support each other and for me to coach between meetings.
- You will have full access to me through text and email just as my private clients do.
- You will learn from each other, share success and trials, and have a tight knit, friendly group to create larger ideas with.
- The groups will be limited to 6 each and will be approved through a selection process.
- 6 month commitment required
- Commitment to group meetings is required.
The Mastermind Alliance offers you the same opportunities that 1:1 coaching can including:
- Increase profits
- Set and accomplish business goals
- Understand your strengths and those of your team
- Identify your ideal client
- Create unity in your mission, goals and team
- Improve personal and business relationships
- Strategize for future growth
- Understand challenges
- Learn to increase overall joy and balance in your life and business
Coaching will be done online with GoToWebinar or Skype or similar technology. Don't let location stop you.
To complete an application for the Mastermind Alliance click on the button below.